Looking for the most cost effective way to transport material to your customer? Need to use several forms of transportation in order to complete your transaction? Whether by truck, rail, barge, container or ocean vessel, FeX can oversee and ensure that your material is safely and efficiently transported from origin to destination.
- Transport by Truck: Our qualified team of carriers have experience with steel mill delivery requirements and understand the need to complete orders in a timely manner.
- Transport by Rail: FeX Mingo location is able to service inbound and outbound rail shipments.
- Transport by Barge: Coordination is needed when shipping by barge. FeX will arrange for and monitor barge placement, delivery, and any necessary draft surveys.
- Transport by Ocean Vessel: International shipping involves many important steps. We apply our expertise to the ordering of the proper vessel, adhere to customs requirements including inspections and necessary documentation.
- FeX Intermodal Service: Our Mingo Jct facility is conveniently located on the Ohio River and is serviced by the NS railroad. We provide secure onsite and nearby location storage.
- Roll Off Boxes: Scrap management. Easy set up and removal at your locations. Sizes: 20, 30 and 40 yard.